2012年6月1日星期五

camisetas barcelona,

camisetas barcelona,
When I checked out the wooden sailboat kits online I was amazed at how high the prices were -- and the kits don't include the sails and rigging.? For a 15' pocket boat, I found a kit that was $3,400, after adding the rigging, we're talking upwards of $6,000 for a 15' wooden sailboat kit.? I don't know what the shipping would be -- but I know it won't be cheap and that price would just go up. That was above the price I wanted to spend.
So I decided to take a different route and I started looking up sailboat plans online instead.? What I equipación barcelona found shocked me again.? For a simple 24' foot trail-able sailboat (not including the trailer) -- the plans cost $240!? That seemed overly expensive camisetas barcelona to me and that was for just one set of plans.?
What if I wanted to build a dinghy to pull behind my sailboat so I could anchor off shore, but have access to shore without getting wet??? I could also use the dinghy to row away from my anchored sailboat and find that special fishing spot where the big lunkers like to hang out -- and getting a sailboat into that spot might be a little risky.
That's why I was?glad to find this website that offers more than 200 easy boat building construction plans and I can download them directly to my computer or get them sent to me on DVD.??? What's really cool camiseta barcelona 2013 is the guy who put these plans together has been building boats for over 20 years -- he's also an excellent wood craftsman and comes from a long line of ancestors who have been building boats.?

没有评论:

发表评论